My Favorites on Fridays!
I need to stay away from anywhere that sells clothing, jewelry, shoes, & bags. I just can’t help myself. I am learning that if I just drive to work & drive directly home after work I am in the safe zone. Well, at work if I stay out of the warehouse I tend to not spend money on DeJaVu or Judith March clothing too. There are so many things I am excited about when Spring comes along! I have started to process of taking my winter clothing out of my closet in hopes this weekend will bring Spring! It just hasn’t gotten warm enough for me to put it all away & take out my spring stuff, so for the time being all my clothing is “neatly” on the floor of my closet. It isn’t the smartest move on my part, but it made me feel better for some reason. Here are some new pieces & things I am really excited about right now!
1. Amazing snake skin Judith March Dress from DeJaVu– $199.99
2. I purchased these “Pretty Mint Earrings” while I was in LA shopping & I just LOVE them. You can purchase them now from DeJaVu– $34.99
3. The Panera Fuji Apple Salad is my absolute favorite. Thanks to Super Target in Dallas I was able to stock up on my favorite dressing. Packing it in my checked bag was quite the challenge, but it made it back to Florida with me.- $7.99
4. I have always loved the OPI color, “You Don’t Know Jacques.” Thanks to ULTA I can stock up on OPI when they have their, Buy 2, Get 1 Free OPI sale.- $7.99
5. OMG this necklace is amazing! This was another piece I picked up while shopping in LA, but I couldn’t say no! You can purchase it from DeJaVu– $49.99
6. I ventured out & purchased a crazy pair of American Eagle jeggings, I actually love them. The ones I got are on sale & almost sold out but they have an amzing selection of printed jeans for Spring & Summer! American Eagle– $49.99
7. This has been my favorite denim shirt I have tried on. It has the softest feel & amazing fit. I paired it yesterday with my American Eagle skinny jeans. “Day at the Lake Top” from DeJaVu– $49.99
8. Reese’s Eggs…I haven’t caved in yet this year for Easter, but I can feel it coming. They are everywhere, especially in Target. I am avoiding Target at all costs!